All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series introduces the topics of exercise, nutrition, rules for basic safety, the dangers of household products in the home, personal hygiene, common illnesses and disease and making and maintaining healthy relationships. Simple sentence construction and low level words to make the message as simple as possible for 6 to 8 year olds.
- Author BiographyRobyn Hardyman is a highly experienced book author and editor. She has written a variety of titles for children and her subjects include outdoor adventure books, social sciences and literacy. Robyn is married with children and lives and works in Oxford.
- Author(s)Robyn Hardyman
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleHealthy & Happy
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 8
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note27 Photographs
- Weight158 g
- Width221 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.