All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEating disorders refer to a range of problems characterized by abrmal eating behaviours and beliefs about eating, weight, and shape. Eating disorders, which are classified as psychiatric problems, and obesity, which is classified as a general medical condition, reflect a diverse and perplexing array of biological, social, and psychological phemena. Beginning with a comprehensive overview of eating and weight disorders, this volume also covers: * arexia nervosa * bulimia nervosa * atypical eating disorders and binge eating disorders * obesity. Including the most up-to-date research, Carlos Grilo provides a balanced and authoritative overview of current thinking in the fields of eating disorders and obesity with broad yet in-depth coverage of the areas. This highly readable book is an indispensable resource to students and professionals in clinical psychology, health psychology, and psychiatry.
- Author BiographyCarlos Grilo is Professor of Psychiatry and Director of the Eating Disorders and Obesity Research Program at Yale University School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Carlos M. Grilo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/07/2006
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Psychology: A Modular Course
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note14 black & white tables, 23 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.