Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $20.48Trending at AU $29.81
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $39.64
About this product
- DescriptionA tasty venture down eating's memory lane in the Napa Valley town of St. Helena. More than 200 recipes from many families from the 1960's, 1970's and 1980's. For the past 22 years a group of St. Helena friends meets weekday mornings at 7am for a three-mile walk. what we eat and cooking are part of every morning's conversations. The idea for this collection was seeded on these walks.
- Author BiographyArtist Phoebe Ellsworth has lived all of her 70 plus years in Northern California - 40 of those years in beautiful St. Helena, heart of the Napa Valley. Recently, memoir has captured her interest. Memoirs of life in St. Helena - in picture, stories and recipes. This collection with its colorful illustrations comes from many families from all walks of life who have lived in St. Helena during the years of our growing wine industry. For many of those years Phoebe Ellsworth's work was inspired by gardens, especially flowers found in St. Helena's gardens. Flowers were always an invitation to paint. Her paintings are seen in many homes. One, almost universal, comment is that her paintings make people feel happy.
- Author(s)Phoebe Ellsworth
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.