All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionIf you think one-pot meals are just heavy stews, you'll be amazed at the spectacular array of nutritious dishes on offer in EatingWell One-Pot Meals. These meals are fast to put together-most in under 45 minutes-and use simple, easy-to-find ingredients. The recipes follow sound principles of nutrition: They use lean meats and seafood; plenty of herbs and spices (rather than loads of butter, cream, and salt) for seasoning; lots of vegetables; and whole grains as opposed to refined grains. Using your Dutch oven, slow cooker, roasting pan, or skillet, you can make a bounty of healthy, delicious meals. Recipes include: * Orange-Walnut Salad with Chicken * Mu Shu Pork * Quick Coq au Vin * Italian White Bean & Polenta Bake
- Author BiographyJessie Price is Editor-in-Chief of EatingWell. She's worked on at least seven EatingWell cookbooks and is the author of the James Beard Award-winning The Simple Art of EatingWell. Price lives outside Burlington, Vermont. The EatingWell Media Group is a fast-growing communications company producing an award-winning national consumer magazine, high-quality food- and nutrition-related books, a content-rich website, e-mail newsletters, and serving content to strategic partners with other electronic media.
- Author(s)Jessie Price,The Editors of EatingWell
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication14/10/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Note100+ color photographs
- Weight740 g
- Width201 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.