Ebay 2016: Grow Your Business Using Social Media, Email Marketing, and Crowdfundi by Nick Vulich (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.97Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $43.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you anxious to grow your eBay business? eBay 2016 is going to help you take your eBay selling to an all new level. Section 1. How to pick items that really sell on eBay . When you use the advanced search tool and these simple tips and tricks I teach you, you won't have to depend on anyone else's list to find out what's hot. Section 2. Email marketing How you can use it to take your online business to an all new level. To drive the information home, I conducted an extended interview with Rob Cubbon, an expert in email marketing who gives you his take on how to approach the subject. Section 3. Social media marketing - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest Selling today is more about connecting with your buyers, and building lasting relationships. The days of one-and-done selling are over. Start connecting with your buyers, and watch your business grow. And, to give you that extra boost, I interviewed two sellers who are stretching the barrier with social media marketing - Lauren Lerner and Cameron Loughlin. Section 4. Funding your business with Kickstarter Crowdfunding is an all new way to fund your business, but if you aren't familiar with how it works there are a few things you need to kw. The first is a Kickstarter campaign can't be used to fund an entire business. It's there to fund projects, so you need to learn how to develop your business through a series of projects. Hence, just like the old potato chip commercial, one Kickstarter is t going to be eugh. Of course, I've included interviews with two people in the kw on how to run a Kickstarter - Hanson Grant and Brandon Kelly. And, by-the-way I saved the best part for last. eBay 2016 is w available as a paperback or audio book. Order your copy today, and start building your eBay business - one step at a time.
- Author BiographyMy books offer short easy to read solutions to your eCommerce problems. Most of them can be read in under an hour. The information can be used to help you sell more products on eBay and Amazon, services on Fiverr, or eBooks on Amazon and Kindle. Selling on line isn't a mystery. It doesn't even have to be difficult. It's really all about getting started. Many people I've talked with have this crazy fear about putting things up for sale on eBay and Amazon. They think they have to do this and do that; they worry they don't know enough about what they're doing to do it right; they wonder what they should sell; and they worry about whether they can even do it or not. That's where my books come in. They take you hand-in-hand and walk you through getting started selling on eBay, Amazon, and Fiverr. They show you how to market your Kindle book. My goal is to help you over the speed bumps, so you can be more successful from the get-go. What are you waiting for? ------------------------ Most of my books are available as audio books, so if you prefer to listen rather than read, be sure to check them out.
- Author(s)Nick Vulich
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.