Ebay Strategies: 10 Proven Methods to Maximize Your Ebay Business by Scot Wingo (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $63.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScot Wingo is the eBay strategist. His depth of insight is unparalleled in the industry. eBay(TM) Strategies is essential for those who make their living online. --Scott Samuel, Founder, Honesty.com Founder/CEO, Ethical Techlogies, L.L.C. eBay(TM) Strategies is a must-read for anyone serious about growing their eBay business. I kw because the strategies discussed in this book have helped us become one of the fastest growing businesses on eBay. --Randy Smythe, President/Owner, Glacier Bay DVD (glacierbaydvd) The advice provided in eBay(TM) Strategies will help any business achieve a fast start-up on eBay. We have used Scot Wingo's strategies to grow our business to a huge volume. His advice is top-tch. --Suzanne Hallam (pugster888), Fastest growing eBay seller in Q2 2004 I have met hundreds of eBay scholars over the years, but very few are on a par with Scot Wingo. Scot combines an intimate kwledge of eBay and its workings with a healthy level of skepticism and clear thinking. I found his book to be both entertaining and informative. --Jay Senese, Cofounder, JayAndMari Scot Wingo's new book is a must-read for sellers attempting to boost their eBay business to the top level! --Bill Bogardus (biggbill), Top eBay PowerSeller The insight, clear explanations, and selling methods in eBay(TM) Strategies are going to create hundreds, if t thousands, of new Platinum PowerSellers! --Mike Es, Editor, PlatinumPowerSeller.com newsletter The savvy business book for established eBay sellers who want to break through to the next profit tier! Scot Wingo, a leading authority in the online auction industry, has captured best practices from 3,000 of eBay's most successful businesses and crystallized them into 10 proven strategies for taking your eBay business to the next level. Whether you are just getting started selling on eBay or have been at it for years, the proven methods presented in eBay(TM) Strategies will take you beyond the basics, helping you maximize your business while avoiding common mistakes that cost you time and money. If you're dreaming of greater success on eBay, get ready to turn dreams into reality! * Drive to $1 million and beyond--learn how to break through the eBay plateau. * Discover winning strategies created specifically for eBay. * Learn to use the Five P's --Product, Price, Promotion, Placement, and Performance--to think strategically about your eBay business. * Participate in the eBay(TM) Strategies companion blog and eBay discussion group. * Stop making the killer mistakes that keep you small. * Beat your toughest competitors, whoever they are. * Control costs: fees, shipping, deadbeat customers, and more. * Sell MORE with less effort.
- Author BiographyScot Wingo is president and CEO of ChannelAdvisor, which provides auction and marketplace management software and services to a wide range of companies, including IBM, Best Buy, Dell, Glacier Bay DVD, and 47th Street Photo. ChannelAdvisor processes more than $30 million/month in transactions on eBay and has won two eBay Star developer awards.
- Author(s)Scot Wingo
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication10/08/2004
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.