Ebay Unleashed: A Beginners Guide to Selling on Ebay by Nick Vulich (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew version revised and updated 11/09/2014. Ensures you have the latest information on what works, and what doesn't. Have you ever wanted to sell on eBay, but weren't sure how to get started? eBay Unleashed is your personal guide to making money on eBay. The author, Nick Vulich, has completed over 29,000 transactions on eBay in the last thirteen years. He kws the ins and outs of selling on eBay, and is offering to walk you hand-in-hand through the selling process. Are you worried that you don't have anything to sell? Don't worry about this. Just take a look around you. Everyone has dozens of things items around the house and garage that they can start selling today. Just because you longer have a use for your old VCR, game system, or laptop does t mean someone else won't want it. People love getting a great deal. Help them get what they want, and put a little cash in your pocket, too. In this book, you are going to learn how to - 1) Decide what to sell 2) How to set up your eBay sellers account 3) How to set up your PayPal Account (so you can get paid - FAST) 4) Step-by-step instructions how to list your first item on eBay 5) Twenty-eight tips and tricks for powering up your selling 6) How to ship your items 7) How to research items so you can get the best price every time 8) An introduction to customer service - eBay style Don't let fear of the unkwn hold you back * It is estimated over 450,000 people make a full time living selling items on eBay * Millions more people use eBay to make a few extra bucks to buy a new car, put their kids through school, or take a dream vacation - Why t you? * Millions more people would like to sell on eBay, but are afraid to try * eBay unleashed will walk you step-by-step through deciding what to sell, to signing up for your eBay and PayPal account, to listing your first auction. * All of this can be done in less than one hour. Don't wait ather minute. Order your copy this morning. Start selling on eBay this afteron.
- Author BiographyHello everybody. My name is Nick Vulich. and I bet your first question is: What makes me qualified to tell you how to sell on eBay? I have been selling on eBay since 1999. Last month I sold over 300 old magazines that most people and libraries would just throw away as worthless junk. In my better months before the recession hit back in 2008, I used to take in $9,000, even $10,000 a month. According to eBay I have completed 29,260 transactions since November 2, 2001, and that's just on my history-bytes id. I think that makes me uniquely qualified to show you how to make a few bucks on eBay. I know what it's like starting out, and trying to figure out just what it is you want to sell, and that's not anything - compared to trying to figure out how you're going to approach selling those same items. It's scary. And, it's that fear that keeps a lot of people from even trying to sell on eBay. I don't know how many times I have shown people what I do, and they say - yeah! They understand. But, they don't get it, because they don't understand why people buy what I sell. My point is, I know the ins and outs of eBay, and if you are ready I can show you what you need to know to help you take that next step, where you can make $100 TODAY, and every day that you need it.
- Author(s)Nick Vulich
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.