All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe current Ebola outbreak is the largest in history as the virus continues to spread through West Africa and the rest of the world. Along with doctors, nurses, and volunteers, journalists from The Associated Press have traveled to the center of the Ebola crisis to report on the situation. Within this constantly-evolving story, discover firsthand accounts of individuals at the Ebola 'ground zero' and understand how this pandemic affects our lives.
- Author BiographyThe Associated Press is the essential global news network, delivering fast, unbiased news from every corner of the world to all media platforms and formats. Founded in 1846, AP today is the most trusted source of independent news and information. On any given day, more than half the world's population sees news from AP. www.ap.org.
- Author(s)Associated Press
- PublisherAP Editions
- Date of Publication14/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAP Editions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.