All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to be a human being? David Kelsey expertly probes this complicated issue in his exhaustive and ambitious examination of theological anthropology. Divided into three parts, Kelsey's work posits that humanity's relationship to God is a basic claim of Christianity and that God actively relates to human beings in three major ways: God creates them, God is there at the end of all things eschatologically, and God reconciles humans when they are alienated from God. The result of this seminal theological work is a textured affirmation of humanity's relationship with God and with each other. It represents the culmination of decades of theological thought and is certain to be recognized as a major achievement.
- Author BiographyDavid Kelsey is Luther A. Weigle Professor Emeritus of Theology at Yale Divinity School in New Haven, Connecticut. Among his books are Imagining Redemption and To Understand God Truly: What's Theological about a Theological School?.
- Author(s)David H. Kelsey
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/10/2009
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Weight1792 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine79 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $30.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.