All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents studies in architectural form focusing on the relationships between force, form, and space to develop structure. The design processes of different structures vary from inherently unstable forms to multi-span spaces in buildings to the creation of multi-layered spaces within physical shells.
- Author BiographyJoseph Lim, is an associate professor of the Department ofArchitecture at the National University of Singapore.
- Author(s)Joseph Lim
- PublisherBIS Publishers B.V.
- Date of Publication21/12/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintBIS Publishers B.V.
- Content Note120 Images
- Weight180 g
- Width105 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.