All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book includes text in Norwegian. In this book several archaeologists and historians discuss the cathedral of Nidaros in Norse and European context - its political, cultural and general impact on society in the centuries after 1153. Special emphasis is placed on the different relations between centre and periphery inside the province of Nidaros, and between Nidaros and the Church leadership in Rome.
- PublisherTapir Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- Place of PublicationTrondheim
- Country of PublicationNorway
- ImprintTapir Academic Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps
- Weight2650 g
- Edited bySteinar Imsen
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.