All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionReleased in 2007 and the first handbook-sized practical training guide to provide easily accessible, detailed information on how to get good images, make key measurements and report findings, the first edition of Echocardiography rapidly become a bestselling echocardiography manual. Now in its second edition, and reflecting the most recent international cardiology and echocaridography society guidelines, the handbook has been extensively updated throughout and features new sections covering 3D echocardiography, intracardiac echocardiography, contrast echocardiography, speckle tracking echocardiography and emergency echocardiography. In full colour throughout, the text is illustrated with over 300 images and comes with a DVD resource of over 175 image loops. Also including reference ranges to help with reporting and accreditation exam preparation, Echocardiography remains the essential reference for trainees undergoing accreditation and a daily source of information for those who perform clinical echocardiography.
- Author Biography
Paul Leeson studied medicine at St. Andrews and Cambridge before moving to Oxford for specialist training in cardiology. He is now a consultant cardiologist at the John Radcliffe Hospital where he provides expertise in cardiovascular imaging and hypertension. He is also a British Heart Foundation Senior Research Fellow at the University of Oxford and heads the Oxford Cardiovascular Clinical Research Facility. He is co-author of a range of cardiology books published by Oxford University Press.
Dr Mitchell is a consultant cardiologist at Jersey General Hospital and an honorary cardiologist at the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford. His specialist interests include advanced echocardiography and the non-drug therapy for arrhythmia management. He has published over 130 papers and abstracts on aspects of clinical cardiology.
- Author(s)Andrew R. J. Mitchell,Andrew R.J. Mitchell,Daniel Augustine,Harald Becher,Paul Leeson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Specialist Handbooks in Cardiology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note232 colour images, and 93 colour illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width101 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.