All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author describes the interdisciplinary, communication-centered field of media ecology, the study of media as environments, a field that encompasses the study of techlogy, symbol systems and aesthetic form, in addition to traditional conceptions of media and mediation. This book provides the first comprehensive overview of the field, followed by a case study concerning the relationship between modes of communication and constructions of the self.
- Author(s)Lance Strate
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Series TitleHampton Press Communication Series: Media Ecology Communication S.
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Series Edited byLance Strate
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.