All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for introductory philosophy courses that take a topical, problem-oriented approach, this anthology offers an in-depth exploration of the five main branches of philosophy-metaphysics, epistemology, morality, politics, and aesthetics. Considerations of these branches are anchored by readings from Plato and expanded through thoughtfully edited historical and contemporary pieces by a wide range of thinkers, inviting students to become active participants in the philosophical tradition.
- Author BiographyLisa Gannett is an associate professor in the Department of Philosophy at Saint Mary's University in Halifax. She received her Ph.D. in philosophy from the University of Western Ontario in 2004.
- Author(s)Lisa Gannett
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1114 g
- Width207 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.