All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn what ways has the Holocaust been used to push for the satisfaction of various needs and objectives in Europe? The authors take this question as their point of departure in order to reflect upon the role of history in general and the effects of the Holocaust in particular. The study how, when and why the collective memory of the Holocaust has been expressed and activated for cultural, ecomic, political and social reasons. Memories of the Nazi gecide in the German-Polish borderlands, the Holocaust in Russian history school books and the debates on the American television series Holocaust are among the topics covered by the articles in this anthology.
- Author BiographyKlas-Goran Karlsson is a professor of history at Lund University, Sweden. Ulf Zander is a researcher in the department of history at Lund University, Sweden.
- PublisherNordic Academic Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLund
- Country of PublicationSweden
- ImprintNordic Academic Press
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight616 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKlas-Goran Karlsson,Ulf Zander
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.