All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn the long history of astromy eclipses are perhaps the preeminent celestial phemena, visually striking in their effect and witnessed by all humanity. It is wonder that astrology, the cultural form of astromy, has built up a long history on the lore of the eclipse and what they mean for nations and in natal charts of individuals. This book is intended to make information on recent eclipses, at least from 1750 A.D. to 2200 A.D. available and includes 2145 separate eclipses, each drawn out on a 360-degree open chart wheel, plus Sun, Moon, planets, and lunar de listed in degrees, zodiac sign, and minutes. Also listed: ecliptic latitudes for all bodies and geographic coordinates of maximum eclipse.
- Author BiographyInternationally-known astrologer and author Noel Tyle (over 34 astrological textbooks to his credit), had this to say about Michael Erlewine and his influence on modern astrology: Michael Erlewine is the giant influence whose creativity is forever imprinted on all astrologers' work since the beginning of the Computer era! He is the man who single-handedly applied computer technology to astrological measurement, research, and interpretation. He founded MATRIX software long ago, and from crucial algorithms to interpretation zenith, Erlewine has been the formative and leading light of astrology's modern growth. After inventing the technological applications, Erlewine humanized it all, adding perception and incisive practical analyses to modern, computerized astrology. Now, for a second generation of astrologers and their public, Erlewine's genius continues with StarTypes ... and it's simply amazing! Michael Erlewine Michael Erlewine is an internationally known, award-wining, astrologer, with over 40 years of experience in astrology. In 1977, Erlewine was the first astrologer to program astrology on microcomputers and make these programs available to the general public. His founded Matrix Software in 1978, which, along with a little company called Microsoft are the two oldest software companies on the Internet still in existence. Michael Erlewine has written many books and numerous articles on astrology and has been published in the most prestigious astrological journals and publications. Erlewine taught astrology for many years and has done one-on-one personal astrological readings or consultations for more than 30 years. Erlewine has introduced many new astrological techniques to astrologers, including Local Space relocation, heliocentric techniques, deep-space astrology, and many others. His books astrology books include Astrophysical Directions, The Sun is Shining, Interface: Planetary Nodes, and Manual of Computer Programming for Astrologers. Among other things Erlewine, with the staff at his company Matrix Software, introduced the first computer-generated astrology reports, the first research oriented software, the first relocation software for home computers, the first on-screen hi-resolution graphics astrologer, first deep-space maps and astrology, and much more. Contact: Michael@erlewine.net.
- Author(s)Michael Erlewine
- Date of Publication12/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1107 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.