All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionEco Baby shows new parents how to make the most ethical decisions about the products they buy and the way they live as new parents, as well as showing them an easy route to greening their babyis life. The author looks at every aspect of a new babyis life in the first year, including: * Baby gear from cot to car seat * Nappies - One of the biggest topics of debate recently: what are the pros and cons of disposable, versus washable nappies? * Decorating the nursery - Besides raising concerns about the planet, paints, varnishes and furnishing materials may have an impact on your childis health, too. * Clothing - Do you want to find clothing from organic sources that are nallergenic and free from chemicals? * Food - The benefits and advantages of breast feeding, a guide to formula milks, dairy intolerances and natural alternatives * Toiletries - Some of our most famous toiletry brands, even those aimed at babies, contain artificial ingredients, fragrances and colours that raise health concerns. * Toys and educational items - You can make your childis toy box more ethical by choosing wisely from sustainably managed materials and fairly traded products. Packed with helpful tips, and with a comprehensive index of companies, products and services, Eco Baby is an essential guide for all parents concerned about the health of their baby and the world their children will inherit.
- Author BiographySally J Hall was Consumer Editor of Pregnancy & Birth magazine for four years and has written for all the major baby magazines; she also ran a baby shop in Crouch End for some while, before returning to journalism. She is a regular contributor to The Independent, writing for its consumer section on baby and child care, green and environmental issues; she also writes for The Express, Daily Mail and New Consumer. She lives in North London with her family.
- Author(s)Sally Jane Hall
- PublisherGreen Books
- Date of Publication21/04/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationTotnes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreen Books
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.