Eco-Innovations in Emerging Markets: Analyzing Consumer Behaviour and Adaptability: 2016 by Pavel Reyes Mercado (Hardback, 2016)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a comprehensive analysis of cognitive factors and eco-invation attributes, this book provides an understanding into why and how renewable energy techlogies are adopted in an emerging market. Drawing on theories such as theory of reasoned action and theory of planned behaviour, Eco-Invations in Emerging Markets proposes an extended cognitive model to analyse consumer behaviour in this area. Through the use of advanced statistical techniques such as Partial Least Squares, the book presents empirical data and discusses the implications they pose for policy makers and corporate managers.
- Author BiographyPavel Reyes-Mercado is a Professor at Anahuac University, Mexico, where his research focuses upon entrepreneurship, consumer behaviour, and the adoption of technological innovations. Pavel also has industry experience at companies such as Alcatel, Coca Cola and HSBC Bank, and is also a member of the Academy of Marketing Science, and the American Marketing Association.
- Author(s)Pavel Reyes Mercado
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight334 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.