All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionEcobehavioral analysis , the merging of social ecological studies and J.R. Kantor's theory of interbehavioral psychology, was termed just over a decade ago. Since then, invative trends emerging in the field of developmental disabilities warrant a comprehensive update. Ecobehavioral Analysis and Developmental Disabilities: The Twenty-First Century offers such an update of current research, as Dr. Stephen Schroeder compiles the work of twenty-one ted authorities in this volume. Each contributor discusses his/her research on a personal level, providing fresh insights into various aspects of the field. Experiential research ranging from the naturalistic observations of behavior-environment interactions in the classroom to ecobehavioral studies in pharmacotherapy is also presented.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleDisorders of Human Learning, Behavior, and Communication
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight416 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byStephen R. Schroeder
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.