All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionReconquest of biodiversity; remediation of degraded and anthropic areas, prevention of environmental health risks; eco-invation; Green industry ...The current French ambitions are closely related to an interdisciplinary approach to scientific ecology, all of which participate in the expected industrial renewal. Ecocatalysis explores the unusual combination of phytotechlogies adapted to pollution, ecological rehabilitation of polluted sites and enhancement of these processes through invative green chemistry, all of which contribute to the development of scientific priorities; ecomic, ecological invation and current environmental, of biomass conversion and transition from fossil fuels to renewable.
- Author BiographyClaude Grison is Professor of Bioorganic Chemistry at the University of Montpellier in France and at the French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS).She is a pioneer in turning plants and metallic waste into a resource through innovative technologies, namely ecocatalysis . Vincent Escande is Research Associate at CNRS. His research interests cover green chemistry and organic synthesis. Jacques Biton is Director of Stratoz laboratories. His past research has included topics in enzymology and cell-based assays.
- Author(s)Claude Grison,Jacques Bitton,Vincent Escande
- PublisherISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.