All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith contributions from leading scientists in agricultural biology and young researchers, this book examines the ecological consequences that sometimes arise with various methods of increasing crop productivity. It also presents agroecological approaches to crop improvement and productivity from several perspectives, examines alternative energy sources, and discusses other problems related to sustainable agriculture.
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication06/10/2014
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note70 black & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnatoly I. Opalko,Gennady E. Zaikov,Larissa I. Weisfeld,Nina A. Bome,Sarra A. Bekuzarova
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.