All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops a new theory of 'identity' ecological modernization (EM), to analyse renewable history and policy development in many of the world's states which are leading the drive to install renewable energy. 'Identity EM' concerns how an industry has arisen allied to environmental NGOs to challenge the ascendancy of conventional energy techlogies.
- Author BiographyDAVID TOKE Senior Lecturer at the Department of Political Science and International Studies, University of Birmingham, UK. He has written many publications and worked on funded projects. He wrote the report which started the drive for UK renewable feed-in tariffs and is now working on EU and ESRC funded projects involving renewable energy policy and politics.
- Author(s)David Toke
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/02/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleEnergy, Climate and the Environment
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.