All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed as a text for graduate level students, as well as a professional reference for researchers and practitioners in motor behaviour, adapted physical education, cognitive psychology and physiotherapy. It is the first to develop, expand and promote the Ecological Task Analysis (ETA) Model both in research and practice. It aids understanding of human movement, assessment and intervention strategies for researchers and practitioners. Readers will gain insight into the dynamics of movement behaviour across a wide variety of areas, including teaching, coaching and rehabilitation. It illustrates how ETA principles can be tested and applied in PE and therapy settings. Key points and instructional strategies are highlighted for easy application of the model.
- Author BiographyWalter Davis is an associate professor in the School of Exercise, Leisure and Sport at Kent State University, Ohio. Geoffrey Broadhead is currently a professor in the School of Exercise, Leisure and Sport at Kent State University, Ohio and founded the Adapted Physical Activity Quarterly.
- Author(s)Geoffrey D. Broadhead,Walter Davis
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white halftones
- Weight649 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.