All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of Clem Tisdell's articles is a readable and comprehensive ecomic analysis of important contemporary issues involving ecological and environmental ecomics. Coverage includes the role of ecological ecomics in the modern world; welfare and ethical considerations in environmental ecomics; sustainability concerns; the potential role of local communities in conservation; environmental aspects of population growth; and the relevance of carrying capacity concepts. The value for environmental management of different types of governance and of alternative ecomic policy instruments (such as environmental taxation compared to tradable permits) is also assessed.
- Author(s)Clement A. Tisdell
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.fig.tabs.
- Weight697 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.