All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is written for ecologists interested in capturing their understandings of how natural systems work in software - to help inform their work and communicate the consequences of proposed management plans. Historically, ecologists had to rely on the skills of trained computer programmers to modeling natural systems, but w a new generation of software is allowing ecologists to directly capture their understandings of systems in software. This book is a compilation of spatially explicit simulation models developed by ecologists and planners without any formal computer programming skills. Readers will be inspired to believe that they too can create similar models of the systems with which they are familiar.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/05/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleModeling Dynamic Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight433 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGordon L. Cohen,James D. Westervelt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.