All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEcology: Concepts and Applications by Molles places great emphasis on helping students grasp the main concepts of ecology while keeping the presentation more applied than theoretical. An evolutionary perspective forms the foundation of the entire discussion. The book begins with the natural history of the planet, considers portions of the whole in the middle chapters, and ends with ather perspective of the entire planet in the concluding chapter. Its unique organization of focusing only on several key concepts in each chapter sets it apart from other ecology texts.
- Author BiographyManuel Molles received his Ph.D. from the University of Arizona. He currently teaches at the University of New Mexico and is also Curator of Fishes and Aquatic Invertebrates. Dr. Molles has written and co-authored a number of publications on various ecology topics throughout his career, many of which he has presented at national and international conferences. Additionally, Dr. Molles was a Fulbright Scholar in Portugal.
- Author(s)Manuel C. Molles
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1179 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.