Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book synthesizes the present understanding of ecosystem ecology. It is organized in four major parts. The first presents the research study methods, which are based on observation, experimentation and modelling. It is followed by an introduction to the concept of ecosystem. The various themes of present research are then tackled, including ecological hierarchies, homogeneity and heterogeneity, the role of biological diversity, and spatial and temporal scales. Finally, the work ends with a presentation of the overall functioning of the biosphere in a historical perspective.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication10/01/2003
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1088 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byChristian Leveque
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.