All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionDamodar Gujarati is the author of bestselling ecometrics textbooks used around the world. In his latest book, Ecometrics by Example, Gujarati presents a unique learning-by-doing approach to the study of ecometrics. Rather than relying on complex theoretical discussions and complicated mathematics, this book explains ecometrics from a practical point of view, with each chapter anchored in one or two extended real-life examples. The basic theory underlying each topic is covered and an appendix is included on the basic statistical concepts that underlie the material, making Ecometrics by Example an ideally flexible and self-contained learning resource for students studying ecometrics for the first time. The book includes: - a wide-ranging collection of examples, with data on mortgages, exchange rates, charitable giving, fashion sales and more - a clear, step-by-step writing style that guides you from model formulation, to estimation and hypothesis-testing, through to post-estimation diagstics - coverage of modern topics such as instrumental variables and panel data - extensive use of Stata and EViews statistical packages with reproductions of the outputs from these packages - an appendix discussing the basic concepts of statistics - end-of-chapter summaries, conclusions and exercises to reinforce your learning - a companion website containing PowerPoint slides and a full solutions manual to all exercises for instructors, and downloadable data sets and chapter summaries for students.
- Author BiographyDAMODAR GUJARATI has over 40 years of teaching and writing experience. As well as his bestselling textbooks he has published many articles in leading economics and statistics journals. He has Visiting Professorships at leading universities in the UK, Australia, Singapore and India.
- Author(s)Damodar Gujarati
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/05/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date14/10/2014
- Content Note32 graphs, 149 black & white tables
- Weight790 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.