All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Robert J. Carbaugh
- PublisherCengage Learning Editores S.A. de C.V.
- Date of Publication14/04/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMexico City
- Country of PublicationMexico
- ImprintCengage Learning Editores S.A. de C.V.
- Weight1060 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1 Economia internacional y globalizacion. 2 Fundamentos de la teoria moderna del comercio: ventaja comparativa. 3 Fuentes de ventaja comparativa. 4 Aranceles. 5 Barreras no arancelarias al comercio. 6 Regulaciones comerciales y politicas industriales. 7 Politicas comerciales de los paises en desarrollo. 8 Acuerdos comerciales regionales. 9 Movimientos internacionales de los factores de la produccion y las empresas multinacionales. 10 La balanza de pagos. 11 Divisas. 12 Determinacion de los tipos de cambio. 13 Ajustes a la balanza de pagos. 14 Ajuste al tipo de cambio y a la balanza de pagos. 15 Sistemas cambiarios y crisis monetarias. 16 Politica macroeconomica en una economia abierta. 17 Banca internacional: reservas, deuda y riesgo.
- Author BiographyKnown for his excellence in teaching, Dr. Robert J. Carbaugh is Professor of Economics at Central Washington University. He has been honored with numerous top teaching awards, including the 1984 Excellence in Teaching award at the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire, and the Distinguished Professor of the University--Teaching award at Central Washington University in 1993. In 1996, Dr. Carbaugh was named Scholar of the Year by the Phi Kappa Phi Honorary Society at Central Washington University. In 2001, he received the Distinguished Professor of the University award for Research at Central Washington University. In 2004, Dr. Carbaugh was invited by the Directors of the Oxford Round Table to present a lecture, Trade and Environmental Frictions in the Global Steel Industry, at Oxford University in England. For more than 40 years, Dr. Carbaugh has taught international economics, as well as managerial economics, money and banking, and both introductory and intermediate levels of microeconomics and macroeconomics.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.