All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEcomic Analysis of Investment Operations presents general principles and methodologies that are applicable across sectors, including quantitative risk analysis. It provides both theory and practice about how to evaluate transportation, health, and education projects; and explains how to assess the environmental impact of projects. It provides a fresh look at the tools of project analysis and explains how to apply quantitative analysis of costs and benefits from multiple perspectives-- including the private sector, the public sector, bankers, and the country as a whole. The examples used to illustrate the principles are drawn from actual projects of the World Bank and other institutions.
- Author BiographyJee Peng TAN is currently Education Advisor in the Human Development Network of the World Bank where she coordinates the NetworkAEs Bank-wide program on Skills toward Employment and Productivity (STEP).
- Author(s)Jee-Peng Tan,Jock R. Anderson,Pedro Belli,World Bank Institute
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication31/03/2001
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleWBI Development Studies
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.