All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume explores why real estate policies in Africa have t worked well and examines how they can or should be more organised for efficient and successful outcomes.
- Author BiographyFELIX N. HAMMOND Senior Lecturer in Real Estate, University of Wolverhampton, UK. YAW ADARKWAH ANTWI Consultant in Real Estate Markets and Land Policy, LandPro Consultancy, Accra, Ghana.
- Author(s)Felix N. Hammond,Yaw Adarkwah Antwi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.