All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays develop a Marxist response to and approach to aspects of the recent ecomic past in the United Kingdom. They reflect issues and controversies that have arisen within ecomic policy debate and the ecomic theory associated with the debate, highlighting the problematic nature of ecomic policy in the period since the mid-1970s. The book, first published in 1986, develops a line of argument organized around issues of 'calculation', thus challenging the orthodox Marxist framework and presenting a neo-Marxist analysis.
- Author(s)Grahame F. Thompson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/09/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Revivals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.