Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe liberal-conservative debate. Detailed analysis and critique of American conservatism, liberalism, libertarianism and populism. Discussion of U.S. foreign policy and the size of government. Discussion of many political issues (equality, freedom, justice, virtue, dissent, democracy and religion) and how they relate to liberalism and conservatism. Improving U.S. public policy. Adding ecomics to the liberal-conservative debate. All written by an academic ecomist and long-time conservative.
- Author(s)John a Orr
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.