All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collective effort by American and North African scholars, this volume provides a comprehensive analysis of recent ecomic, social, and political events in North Africa. It shows how the Maghrebi states and societies are currently at a very important junction as they try to adjust to different ways of doing things in new regional and international orders. Using a political ecomy approach, the book focuses on a series of issues raised by the interaction between ecomic crisis and reform on the one hand, and political change or stagnation on the other. The author and his contributors provide a comprehensive and up-to-date survey of particular value to scholars and researchers of the Arab world in general and North Africa in particular.
- Author BiographyAZZEDINE LAYACHI is Associate Professor of Political Science at St. John's University, New York. He published several books and articles on North Africa, including The United States and North Africa (Praeger, 1990), and has made numerous radio, television, and conference appearances.
- Author(s)Azzedine Layachi
- Date of Publication28/10/1998
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight464 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.