All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe ecomies of the European countries are still in recession, the development process is at a standstill, companies are facing financial difficulties, and the EU's monetary policy is tight and focused on lowering inflation. The fiscal problems and high debt levels of the rthern European countries are of great importance, and they are the consequences of both the European ecomy's structural characteristics and the EU's policies. The ecomic area of Eastern Europe, the Balkans and the Black Sea countries is also vital, due to its special ecomic characteristics. The effects of the ecomic crisis on this particular area are catalytic, while the prospects for recovery are doubtful. The present book deals with the key aspects of the ecomic crisis in Europe, especially focusing on southeast Europe and the Balkans. The consequences of the crisis in these countries are analyzed and suggestions for how to address the crisis are outlined.
- Author BiographyAnastasios Karasavvoglou is Professor in economics, Editor in chief of the International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research and the President of the annual International Conference The Economies of Balkan and Eastern Europe Countries in the changed world . He has published many books and papers regarding immigration, regional development and labour market. Persefoni Polychronidou holds a PhD in Mathematics, has scientific interests in data analysis, in discrete transforms and realization of algorithms for fast processing data. She is assistant editor of the International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research and has published several papers regarding empirical economic data.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleContributions to Economics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note69 black & white tables, biography
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAnastasios G. Karasavvoglou,Persefoni Polychronidou
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.