All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, together with Macro-control and Ecomic Development in China is a collection of papers written in recent years about maintaining ecomic growth, managing inflation, the relationship between growth and structural adjustment, control of price growth, maintaining stable ecomic development, and other relevant aspects of macro-control, ecomic development, and deepening reform. Chinese government adopts many of the recommendations put forward by the book.
- Author BiographyChen Jiagui (1944-2013) was economist, professor of the Academic Division of Economics of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, specializing in industrial economics and enterprise management.
- Author(s)Jiagui Chen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleChina Perspectives
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 17 black & white line drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.