All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a critical theory approach to analyze the globalization of the world ecomy, this provocative and topical new book presents ecomic globalization t as a recent development, but rather as a familiar process that has occurred throughout history. Michael McKinley argues that it is ultimately a self-serving, arbitrary and destructive imperial project that should be viewed as a religious war.
- Author BiographyMichael McKinley is Senior Lecturer in International Relations and Strategy, Political Science and International Relations at the School of Social Sciences of The Australian National University.
- Author(s)Michael McKinley
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2008
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in International Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.