All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough the U.S. ecomic recovery seems to be on solid footing nearly five years after the official end of the Great Recession, this recovery remains slow compared with past recoveries. This book begins with a discussion on the possibility of restoring ecomic growth in the United States without a housing boom. It then continues to discuss the stimulating GDP growth and employment in the Euro area; Brazil after the neoliberal period; ecomic growth in China; cognitive human capital and ecomic growth; the strategic growth approach as a relevant ecomic growth modelling for the 21st century; ecomic growth, integration and research development in the European Union; and the inclusive growth impacts of fiscal policies in Asia.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight416 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byTara Abrahams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.