All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book deals with ecomic issues related to income and wealth among individuals, regions and countries. It presents a general theory with endogeus capital, kwledge and preference changes for an ecomic system with heterogeneous households, multiple sectors, multiple regions and multiple countries.
- Author BiographyWEI-BIN ZHANG is Professor of Economics at the Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan. He previously worked as a researcher at the Swedish Institute for Futures Studies and taught at the National University of Singapore. His research fields include nonlinear dynamics, growth theory and spatial economics. He has published more than 100 academic articles and 15 books.
- Author(s)Wei-Bin Zhang
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/06/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight710 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.