All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEcomic Impact or Contribution contributes to the applied regional ecomic literature by providing a framework for handling a diverse set of projects and providing detailed case studies of fieldwork regarding the health care industry, higher education institutions, the nprofit sector, infrastructure investment, and a major musical entertainment event. Ecomic Impact or Contribution accomplishes three major tasks by answering the following questions: What are the differences between the ecomic concepts used in ecomic versus fiscal assessment studies? How can we structure an ecomic and business issue or challenge? How can we create a research product that helps the project's sponsors solve their problem? This book has emerged as an answer to many research-related questions in dealing with regional business and ecomic issues and challenges.
- Author BiographyMurat Arik is assistant professor of management and director of the Business and Economic Research Center at Middle Tennessee State University.
- Author(s)Murat Arik
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note22 tables, 24 graphs
- Weight394 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.