Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionEcomics for Alfred Marshall, the last of the classical ecomists, is concerned with activities in the ordinary business of life. In that milieu, we find conflicts and chaotic behavior among people, firms, and countries, which make them conduct their affairs in different, and sometimes, ironic ways. Ecomic Ironies Throughout History explores, explains, predicts, and harnesses these ironies for ecomists and scholars alike. Szenberg and Ramrattan distill their core ecomic ironies from a vast history of philosophy and literature that applies to ecomic thought. They include philosophical, psychological, literary and linguistic discussions and the personalities behind those ideas such as Socrates, Kierkegaard, Hume, Freud, Jung, Saussure, and Barthes. This book is ideal for ecomists as well as scholars across the business, social science, and humanities fields.
- Author BiographyMichael Szenberg is Chair and Distinguished Professor of Business and Economics at Lander College of Arts and Sciences, Touro College and University System, USA. Lall Ramrattan is Instructor at the University of California, Berkeley. He holds a PhD from the New School for Social Research, USA.
- Author(s)Lall Ramrattan,Michael Szenberg
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.