All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text considers the impact of ecomic reforms on manufacturing performance and explores policy options for promoting manufacturing. Using country-specific case studies it examines the evidence for and against both trade liberalization and government support policy.
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2001
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight492 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMichael A. Tribe,Oliver Morrissey
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.87Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.