Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionPlanning for ecomic and social progress has made considerable headway in the developing countries during the past two decades. Although the record shows a wide array of improvements by historical standards, many of the poorest countries and peoples remain untouched by progress. The seventeen articles collected in the first part of this resource book discuss fundamental issues and concerns such as the expansion and diversification of the production of goods and services, increasing employment opportunities, improving the level and distribution of income, eliminating poverty, increasing self-reliance, and mobilizing natural, human, and financial resources for nation-building.
- Author Biographyosh /f Pradip /i K. /r ed.
- Author(s)Pradip K. Ghosh
- Date of Publication06/09/1984
- Series TitleInternational Development Resource Books
- Series Part/Volume Numberno. 7
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1207 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edited byPradip K. Ghosh
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.