All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEcomic Policy is written for all those with an informed interest in ecomic policy problems. All articles are submitted to rigorous scrutiny by a panel of distinguished ecomists from around the world, resulting in a volume of authoritative and accessible articles, each followed by the comments of panel members. * Brings together top ecomists and policy experts to provide a concise and accessible evaluation of major developments in trade and trade policy. * Examines the key issues pertinent to the multinational trading system, as well as regional trade arrangements and policy developments at the national level. * Provides up--to--date assessments of the World Trade Organizationa s current Trade Policy Reviews. * Each paper is discussed by a panel of distinguished international ecomists; a unique approach guaranteeing incisive debate and alternative interpretations of the evidence.
- Author BiographyThe Managing Editors of Economic Policy: Richard Edward Baldwin is Professor of International Economics at the Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva. Giuseppe Bertola is Professore Ordinario di Economica Politica, Facolta di Scienze Politiche, Universita di Torino. Paul Seabright is Professor of Economics at Universite des Sciences Sociales de Toulouse, a Director of Research at the Institut da Economie Industrielle and a Research Fellow at CEPR. The Senior Editors of Economic Policy: Georges de Menil works at the Delta Ens, France. Richard Portes lectures in the Department of Economics, London Business School. Hans--Werner Sinn is based at the Centre for Economic Studies, University of Munich.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomic Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Weight422 g
- Width174 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byGeorges De Menil,Giuseppe Bertola,Hans-Werner Sinn,Paul Seabright,Philippe Martin,Richard Baldwin,Richard Portes
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.