All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionEcomic Policy is written for all those with an informed interest in ecomic policy problems. All articles are submitted to rigorous scrutiny by a panel of distinguished ecomists from around the world, resulting in a volume of authoritative and accessible articles, each followed by the comments of panel members. *Ecomic Policy has earned a reputation around the world as the one publication that always identifies current and emerging policy topics early. * Papers are specially commissioned from first--class ecomists and experts in the policy field. * The editors are all based at top European ecomic institutions and each paper is discussed by a panel of distinguished ecomists. * This unique approach guarantees incisive debate and alternative interpretations of the evidence.
- Author BiographyThe Managing Editors of Economic Policy: Richard Edward Baldwin is Professor of International Economics at the Graduate Institute of International Studies, Geneva. Giuseppe Bertola is Professore Ordinario di Economica Politica, Facolta di Scienze Politiche, Universita di Torino. Paul Seabright is Professor of Economics at Universite des Sciences Sociales de Toulouse, a Director of Research at the Institut da Economie Industrielle and a Research Fellow at CEPR. The Senior Editors of Economic Policy: Georges de Menil works at the Delta Ens, France. Richard Portes lectures in the Department of Economics, London Business School. Hans--Werner Sinn is based at the Centre for Economic Studies, University of Munich.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomic Policy
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width174 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byGeorges De Menil,Giuseppe Bertola,Hans-Werner Sinn,Paul Seabright,Richard Baldwin,Richard Portes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.