All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho are the individuals whose vel ideas, writings, and philosophies have influenced ecomics throughout history-and in doing so, have helped change the world? This encyclopedia provides a readable study of ecomics by examining the great ecomists themselves.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Dieterle, PhD, is professor and lecturer of economics at Walsh College, Troy, MI, and University of Michigan-Flint.
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- SubjectBiography: Business
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note40
- Weight1383 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Dieterle
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.