Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book evaluates the ecomic effect of monetary policies and exchange rate arrangements within Latin America. Using theoretical and empirical studies, the text examines pertinent issues in Argentina, Mexico and Brazil, including the role of currency board, inflation targeting and international prudential regulation in banking crisis reduction.
- Author BiographySIMA MOTAMEN-SAMADIAN is a Principal Lecturer in Economics and Director of the Centre for the Study of Emerging Markets (CSEM) at the Westminster Business School, UK. She obtained her MA and PhD in Economics from Essex University, and worked at the Tehran University, City University Business School, and Portsmouth University. She has co-edited International Debt and Central Banking in the 1980's with Z. Rez (Macmillan 1987), Emerging Markets: Past and Present Experiences, and Future Prospects with C. Garido (Macmillan 2000), and edited Dynamic Models and Their application in Emerging and Global Markets (Palgrave Macmillan 2005), Capital Flows and Direct Foreign Investments In Emerging Markets (Palgrave Macmillan 2005), Risk Management in Emerging Markets, Governance and Risk Management in Emerging, and Global Markets and Global Stock Markets and Portfolio Management.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication06/06/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleCentre for the Study of Emerging Markets Series
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight417 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySima Motamen-Samadian
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.