CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionMandel's Ecomics: The Basics combines the traditional news values of immediacy and impact with a layer of educational explanation to provide a window into what's happening in the current ecomy. Mike Mandel, the former Chief Ecomist for BusinessWeek magazine, w at The Wharton School, writes in a journalistic style, drawing upon news articles and experience throughout the text to present ecomic concepts in a way that is understandable, relevant, and exciting for a broad audience. The 2nd edition's core approach focuses on developing a student's ecomic literacy without overwhelming and providing a window into what's happening in the ecomy right w including globalization and the aftermath of the financial crisis. Mandel's current examples, journalistic writing style, and accessible presentation of math and graphs will help instructors overcome the common challenges of this course, and make the material more approachable and attractive to a wide range of students.
- Author(s)Mike Mandel
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight780 g
- Width198 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLoose leaf - sheets & binder
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.