All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn A-Z of contemporary ecomics in all its forms, Ecomics: the Key Concepts is an affordable, accessible reference for students, lecturers and ecomists at every level. The key topics explored include: * competition and mopoly * development ecomics * game theory * property rights * taxation. Fully cross-referenced with extensive guides to further reading, this is the essential comprehensive pocket reference to the ideas, issues and practice of ecomics in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyDonald Rutherford is Lecturer in Economics at the University of Edinburgh and the author of The Routledge Dictionary of Economics (2002).
- Author(s)Donald Rutherford
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.