All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor courses in Macromics. Ecomics Today - Bringing the real world to your students Readers learn best when they see concepts applied to examples from their everyday lives. The Eighteenth Edition of Ecomics Today: The Macro View addresses leading-edge issues while facilitating reader learning. The text shows readers how ecomics is front and center in their daily routines while providing them with many ways to evaluate their understanding of key concepts covered in each chapter. New and revised tools and features engage readers and help them focus on the central ideas in ecomics today. Also available with MyEconLab(R) MyEconLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts. Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyEconLab does t come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyEconLab search for ISBN-10: 0134004639 / ISBN-13: 9780134004631 Ecomics Today: The Macro View Plus MyEconLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 18/e. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133884872 / ISBN-13: 9780133884876 Ecomics Today: The Macro View, 18/e and ISBN-10: 0133921301 / ISBN-13: 9780133921304 MyEconLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Ecomics Today: The Macro View, 18/e. MyEconLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
- Author BiographyRoger LeRoy Miller is currently affiliated with the University of Texas - Arlington. Prior to this affiliation, he has held faculty appointments at the University of Washington at Seattle, the University of Hawaii, Clemson University, and the University of Miami, where he co-founded the Law and Economics Center. Miller has authored and co-authored a myriad of articles and textbooks. He is the sole author of the best-selling Economics Today text and a co-author of the highly successful Economics of Public Issues. In addition to his work in academia, Miller has been invited to give talks and lectures across America, Guatemala, Costa Rica, and France. He has also served as a consultant to several law firms and numerous state and federal agencies.
- Author(s)Roger LeRoy Miller
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/12/2014
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight980 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement18th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.